- Keep extra rooms closed. These include the bathroom, guest rooms, storage rooms, etc. It’s vital to put up baby gates at the bases and tops of staircases.
- Remove all sharp cornered chairs and tables from the center of the room or cover them with baby-safe removable corners.
- Make sure small items like screws, scissors, erasers, etc., are kept away from your baby’s reach.
- Lock the cupboards and closets at all times.
- Lock up all drugs and medicines securely in a medicine cabinet where they can’t be reached.
- Lock away garden tools safely.
- Put away all decorative and breakable items (vases, crystal decor, etc.).
- Cover all electrical sockets and outlets.
Now that your baby's started moving around on her own, you're going to want to take lots and lots of photos and videos to save these memories, and what better way to make your baby girl even cuter with these fun non-slip clips from Hair Clippy:
We’d like to thank our fans for nominating us for Red Tricycle’s Totally Awesome Rewards, we’re very grateful and we hope you’ll vote for us as your favorite brand for kids’ accessories! Once you’ve voted, please head on over to our Facebook page, “like” us and let us know you voted for us on our wall!